Most household pets, particularly dogs, are social animals, and don’t like spending long periods alone any more than people do. Research studies, in fact, show that dogs, cats and even some types of birds can develop psychological behavior problems when they’re routinely left alone for long periods of time. While pet sitting significantly reduces the risk of pets developing separation related psychological disorders, it also offers pets and pet owners many other benefits, some of which we have listed below:
- Eliminates stress pets undergo when confined in cages at kennels and day boarding centers.
- Keeps pets physically and mentally healthy by providing them daily exercise and people-play.
- Gives pet owners more freedom in planning and enjoying their leisure activities and free time
- Pets stay in the comfort of their own home, where they feel safe and secure
- Pets stay on their regular diet and routine,
- Pets receive personal attention and exercise.
- Pets that require medication, you can be sure they never miss a dose.
- You do not have to worry about transporting pets before or after your trip.
- You will not have to impose on friends or neighbors.
- Your home will be watched while you are away, adding extra security.
Lastly, your pet is given TLC, Attention, Love, Kisses, Hugs from someone who knows your pet is not just a pet but part of your Family!!!!!
Why Pet Sitters Make Sense...
Serving SW Broward County, FL